The City of Rancho Cordova is an emerging urban center, with 65,000 who work here and nearly 75,0000 who live here. With almost 34 million square feet of commercial and industrial space, we recognize how important it is to keep business healthy and thriving. Keep reading to learn more about why we are experiencing the fastest business growth in the region.
Large Office Park
Rancho Cordova is the largest business sub center in the region. Our clean, campus-like atmosphere provides a home for many large companies, such as Blue Shield, Delta Dental, Franklin Templeton, Health Net, McKesson, and VSP Global.
Your retail business can profit from our nearly 75,000 residents, almost 65,000 employees, and residents from neighboring areas who come here to shop. The community is growing three times as fast as Sacramento County and the state as a whole and has an abundance of room for new retailers.
Our City contains over 18 million square feet of net rentable industrial space, roughly the size of three Disneyland theme parks. With our easy access to US 50, I-5, and Mather and Sacramento International Airports, we are a logical City to open an industrial business.
Here are a few things you should know:
- Rancho Cordova is a young city, incorporated in 2003.
- Our population is nearly 75,000 people (2019) and the region boasts more than 2 million.
- We are above the floodplain and far away from earthquake fault lines.
- The state capitol is 13 miles away.
- Our office park is the 2nd largest outside of downtown Sacramento.
- Over 3,000 companies do business in Rancho Cordova.
- Adjacent to the Mather Airport and less than 30 minutes away are the Sacramento International Airport and the Port of Sacramento.
Learn why we are a great fit for your business with our Top 10 Advantages.
Rancho Cordova Economic Development
The Rancho Cordova Economic Development team is here to help you help your business grow and thrive and partner with you to solve problems together.
- Facilitators and educators, providing access to our City's many resources and amenities.
- A friendly ally in the development and permit process, and an integral part of guiding Rancho Cordova's expansion.
- A tool to use to help your business grow.
The combination of a new city, innovative city government, and a prime location creates endless opportunities for your business in Rancho Cordova.
Please contact us for assistance with your business location or expansion.
City of Rancho Cordova
Economic Development Department
2729 Prospect Park Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
The Economic Development Department is located on the 2nd floor of City Hall.
Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Telephone: (916) 851-8780
Contact: Amanda Norton, Economic Development Manager